How to get started with your Hildi Hair Removal
Hildi Hair Removal starts with a private and confidential Obligation-Free Consultation which includes a free Hildi Hair Density Check with an experienced Hildi Hair Removal Professional
Your Obligation-Free Consultation includes
- Explanation of the Hildi Hair Removal Program
- Answers to all of your questions
- Full Assessment of your hair density of unwanted hair using the specialized Hildi Hair Density Check technology
At The Australian Permanent Hair Removal Centre your appointment is made at your convenience.
You choose a day and time that suits you for your regular appointments. Mastercard Visa EFTPOS Cheques and Cash are accepted
Book A Consultation
To make an appointment for your
Obligation-Free Consultation and Hildi Hair Density Check, please
telephone 03 9356 9426 or email at
email@example.com with your preferred day and time
All telephone calls are made in strict confidence
The Australian Permanent Hair Removal Centre is situated at Suite 6, 8 Copernicus Way
Keilor Downs (off Sunshine Ave)
Car Parking : Free Convenient unlimited
Opening times : 9am to 9.30 pm Monday to Friday
To make an appointment for your obligation – free consultation and Hildi Hair Density Check, or if you have any more questions about Hildi Hair Removal please telephone 03 9356 9426
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
An automatic telephone service may take your phone calls.
Your call will be returned as soon as possible. All telephone calls are made in strict confidence.
Locations and Directions
Hildi Hair Removal is conveniently located only 25 minutes from the city.
- Take Calder Freeway to the Keilor/Green Gully Rd exit (to St Albans)
- Western Ring Road to Sunshine Avenue
- CityLink Burnley Tunnel to Westgate Freeway to Western Ring Rd
- CityLink (Western Link) to Calder Freeway
By Public Transport
- Go to the St Albans Station on the Sydenham or Watergardens Line
from the city or North Melbourne.
- Then take Bus 421 or 418 to the Keilor Downs Plaza
- And then a five minute walk to the centre.